It’s no surprise that when we’re in the right frame of mind, the things we desire most make themselves readily available. I’ve decided to come up with a few qualities that my dream job would possess and let the universe work its magic. My passion in life, as you very well know is writing. I love it. I want to use my skills to give back to people, whether it be through a music/arts related non-profit organization(!!!), writing books or other avenues. Because I feel that the more thought I put into where I’d like to be, I want to share my list of qualities that my perfect job would possess. Perhaps somebody out there will see this who can help me. Here goes!
1. Rewarding work with room for growth in a field where I’m constantly doing what I love: writing.
2. Personable, hard-working, intelligent, creative and awesome co-workers.
3. A casual environment (NO business suits, please!)
4. Location in Pasadena.
5. Pay that would allow me to live comfortably.
6. The ability to work from home should the occasion (or simple want) arise.
7. A POSITIVE atmosphere that would allow me to feel excited about working.
8. NO micro-managers! NO incompetent bosses! In due time, I’ll be my own boss.
9. A company that makes a positive impact in the lives of others.
10. Art & music related… subjects that I’m passionate about.
11. A group of people who are passionate and thrive as a team.
12. Creativity is recognized and appreciated.
13. Innovative, think outside the box type of environment.
I affirm that I deserve this job. My skills are excellent and I actively seek out opportunities to grow. This job has found me.
I wrote this a couple of days ago and have posted it on my Facebook & Twitter… I will write these qualities down and post them in various places including my refrigerator, my car, my bathroom and any other place that will remind me to keep manifesting. I believe that my rightful place is out there and I won’t stop until I find it.
Now, before I end this short post, I’d like to ask my readers to do me a favor. Simply say a little prayer for me. That’s it. The more positive energy heading in the right direction, the better and I’d highly, highly appreciate it.
Thanks guys. You’re awesome.